Web Development and Your Business
Web development describes all non-design aspects involved in building and developing a website. Web development experts create and manage domains, site architecture and structure, content development, programming, coding and security.
This highly specialised field requires developers to have a sound knowledge and understanding of the web, as well as online marketing, a field that is now ahead of traditional marketing methods. Web developers need well developed programming skills and thorough knowledge of information systems and internet applications.
Successful businesses need web development professionals to create user-friendly, productive websites.
Web Development Benefits
For ten years consumers have been turning to the Internet for answers. With the increased usage of popular search engines such as Google, professional web development has become a business imperative. Search engine optimisation techniques, otherwise known as SEO, are implemented during the web development process to ensure a high ranking for keywords in search engines.
It is estimated that almost half of Australian, American and European shoppers will research products online before they purchase in stores, around 90 percent of those will use Google to find the websites they visit.
Web development is crucial for businesses to remain competitive in the online marketing world. Businesses must use web development techniques such as Search Engine Optimisation to remain relevant in today’s web driven society. Websites tailored to individual businesses meet consumer demands and increase productivity. Businesses without it lag behind.
As online consumers become more particular about website style and type, it is important to ensure your business has a well designed, informative and functional website that is user friendly and designed with your specific target market in mind. A website designed by a professional web development company is more likely to meet online marketing requirements and produce top results.
Chossing a Web Development
Increase in the use of the internet naturally means that there has been a boost in demand for web development. In turn, web development has become a high growth industry. This growth is being fuelled by small and large businesses alike that recognise the tremendous benefits provided by online marketing, eCommerce, email marketing, intranets and SEO. Congruently, hundreds of small, web developers have popped up in response to this demand and the web development industry has become flooded with very inexperienced, under qualified web developers who lack the resources and expertise to provide professional, high quality web design and development.
Our web development services provide an end to end solution, tailored to suit individual requirements. W3F’s web development team has the expertise and knowledge to satisfy your web development needs and ensure your business achieves measurable results.
Web Development Process
W3F’s web development process consists of seven continuous steps that meet the needs of our satisfied customers every year. These steps are:
- Analysis: W3F’s web development experts analyse online consumer behaviour for your target market, the technical construction of the World Wide Web and verify how relevant your domain information is to your web marketing needs.
- Strategy: Our web developers will organise and evaluate your information and develop a web strategy that matches your online marketing plan.
- Architecture: At W3F, our web development professionals will design a website blue-print for structure, layout, back end systems and functionality.
- Creation: W3F’s web developers use technical programming languages and HTML tools, alongside other IT to develop your new site.
- Implementation: Our experts will configure your website to our advanced, secure environment and ensure the site is linked to the domain information.
- Positioning: W3F’s specialised Web Magnet technology is used to place the website in major search engines such as Google to ensure your business gains maximum exposure to your target market.
- Monitoring: As well as developing the site, our internet experts will monitor your website and the web environment, ensuring correct parameters.
For more information on our innovative web development process, contact the experienced web development company; contact W3F on 0092 313 601 8787.