An intranet allows a company to store corporate data and electronically organise their knowledge base. Intranets are a secure web environment for storing commercial information. Accessed by authorised individuals, such as employees and other agents, intranets are internal computer networks that act as a communications medium within an organisation.
Essentially an intranet is a private, smaller version of the internet. Many organisations are also developing intranets as tools to facilitate and support project management and customer relationship management.
W3F has many years experience in developing intranets and other web based enterprise solutions that help to:
- Improve efficiency
- Enhance internal communication
- Streamline business operations
- Organise information
- Systemise processes
- Reduce costs
- Develop corporate culture
- Aid team building and collaboration
Because of the variety and scope of intranets, they must be tailored to the specific needs of your business. As part of our research and scoping phase, W3F will thoroughly examine your unique requirements and develop an effective, customised solution.
Exammples of the types of intranet solutions W3F can develop:
- Human Resources Intranets to store and avail training documentation, contact databases, employee surveys, candidate applications and screening, etc.
- Sales and Marketing Intranets that allow sales and marketing personnel to access product information, sales scripts, market analysis and research, pricing charts, contact databases, sales records, etc.
- Information Systems Intranets for instruction manuals, software and applications, technical support, resource scheduling, etc.
- Executive Intranets to organise departmental information, business contracts, meeting minutes, business metrics, external contact information, etc.
- Customer Service Intranets for customer information, order entry and tracking, stocking information, customer FAQs, and technical support documents, etc.
- Accounting Intranets for the centralisation of payroll, budgeting information, asset management, accounts support, financial reports, financial policies and procedures, etc.